Tuesday 18 September 2012

Jaguar

Viscious Colossal Jaguar on a Death Tear
MEXICO- The Copper Canyon Times
Thursday, July 10th, 1997
There have been multiple sightings of an overgrown jaguar in Copper Canyon, Mexico. As well as three attacks and two deaths. This is a warning to the people of Copper Canyon, as well as its surrounding areas that they must be prepared. Under an inference, the jaguar seems to be pushing 275 lbs. and it is extremely hungry, angry, and harmful.

"Oh lord, why would I bring my family to a place like this? How stupid could I possibly be? I shouldn't have done this. " These are the dreadful thoughts that linger my mind as I read the frightening article from "Copper Canyon Times" in my home of 2 weeks.

My family of three and I are originally from New York, not in the middle of it where everyone comes from near and far to see, but a quiet little town, probably the safest town I've ever been in. My six year old son Shane had always spoke about how much he loved his home. As for my fifteen year old daughter, Ava, she's always wanted to travel somewhere else, somewhere different, beautiful, and extraordinary. That's why we've chosen the Canyon.

While sitting in my front porch swing I hear the most terrifying shriek to ever come out of my little boys mouth, "Mommy! Mommy help!" I run to my back yard, sweating from fear, petrified to see what's in store for me and my baby. All I can think is "God please, please don't let this happen." I look around the corner to find my little baby boy, beside his Tonka truck, being circled by the most gigantic creature I have ever seen. The monster let's out a deafening thunder of a roar, hissing and snapping at my Shane.

I'm shaking, but the first instinct I have is to cry and yell "Ava! Ava get the gun!" I grab the closest thing to me, which happens to be a scythe leaning against the house. I start jabbing at the jaguar, trying to get it away from Shane, but it's got it's eye on the target, my tiny boy. Ava runs out of the house with the shotgun, she freezes, I scream over and over,"Ava! Ava! Ava!" she finally gets back to reality holds the gun up, she aims. The jaguar is now so close to Shane that her shot means life or death for her little brother.

She shoots. I clench my teeth and close my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment